Full-functional compact application for burning data, DVD-Video (miniDVD) and AudioCD on optical discs...
- SCSI, ATAPI, Parallel port, USB (1.1 and 2.0) and FireWire (IEEE 1394) devices support;
- ASPI, SPTI, SPTD interfaces support;
- Burning on any discs support;
- "On-The-Fly" burning support;
- PerformOPC support;
- OverBurning (in UUDS - HyperBurning) support;
- Test burning (for CD only) support;
- Supported BUP (Buffer Underrun Protection):
- Supported burning modes: TAO, DAO, SAO;
At data burning:
- Using FS:
- ISO9660 (Mode1/Mode2, Level1/Level2);
- ISO9660 JOLIET;
- UDF v.
UsefulUtils Discs Studio is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from cd burner software without restrictions. UsefulUtils Discs Studio 126.96.36.19900 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from UsefulUtils TM.
We have tested UsefulUtils Discs Studio 188.8.131.5200 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]